Presentations, keynotes, workshops, seminars
Arthur has been leading conferences, seminars and workshops for the past 13 years. His speaking both in South Africa and abroad is very well-received by audiences who enjoy his humour, insights and the thought-leadership he brings to topics ranging from embracing new technologies in the classroom to bringing creativity into educational practice and learning how to market schools using new media tools.
For more information or to discuss a personalised presentation or workshop, please email Arthur.
1) Connect – Why teachers should connect online and how they can harness the power of connection in the online world
2) Marketing Your School Using Social Media – using new media tools to market to a new generation of prospective parents
3) 21st Century Learning – Moving Industrial-Age Education Into The 21st Century
4) Information Overload? Managing The Internet Effectively – Learning to harness the power of the internet
5) Using Social Media In Your Classroom - Practical ways in which you can utilise social media for effective teaching
6) Creating A Culture Of Innovation In Your School - This presentation is for those in leadership positions in schools (principals. grade heads, phase heads and so on)
7) Meet The Technophobes – A humorous look at the family of technophobes present in every school staffroom
1) Twitter For Beginners – An introduction to Twitter for teachers
2) Tools For Busy Teachers – Introducing tools which teachers can use to be more effective in their professional development and personal admininistration
3) Pinterest For Teachers – An introduction to Pinterest for teachers
4) Building Digital Fluency Into Your Curriculum – A hands-on workshop helping teachers integrate a variety of Web2.0 tools and digital competencies into existing curriculum